Yachay Wasi, Inc.
Yachay Wasi (Quechua: House of Learning) is a NGO, based in New York City, USA & Cuzco, Peru, accredited at the United Nations since 1997. Focus: Indigenous Issues. Yachay Wasi implements environmental projects in the Peruvian Andes such as the Recovery of the Circuit of Four Lakes in the Dept of Cuzco and Planting native trees in same area.It holds Information Conferences yearly in Peru High Andes Indigenous Communities: Acopia (2009); Raqchi (2010); Huilloc-Ollantaytambo (2011). With UNESCO & UNFCCC
EIN: 133761654New York, NY7 FavoritesCharity Id: 29407
Sell for Charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Make a Donation
Give with PayPal in support of this charity.- Opens a charity's paypal page.
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorized to sell on behalf of a charity.- Opens charity seller help
eBay Sales for Charity: Yachay Wasi, Inc.
47 items that benefit this charity
- Peru High Andes: Multicolored Handwoven Pouch with shoulder strap$7.000 bids
- Peru High Andes: Mostly green Handwoven Pouch with shoulder strap$7.000 bids
- Peru Andes: Red Alpaca Poncho handwoven in the community of Canchis$200.000 bids
- Peru Andes Earrings: Teardrop shape Handpainted ceramic in mostly brown$5.000 bids
- Peru Andes: Nazca motif of Condor on Earrings made of Coconut shell$7.000 bids
- Peru Amazon: Earrings featuring bamboo, wayruros and other seeds$6.000 bids
- Peru Andes Earrings with Abstract designs on Ceramic Sphere with metal hangings$7.000 bids
- Peru Andes Earrings:Teardrop shape Handpainted ceramic - yellow and black shades$5.000 bids
- Peru Andes Rectangular shape Murano glass earrings in shades of teal and orange$6.000 bids
- Peru Earrings: Handmade dark turquoise and sterling silver in antique setting$9.000 bids
- Peru Andes Earrings: Teardrop shape Handpainted clay in mostly mauve shades$5.000 bids
- Peru Andes: Nazca Spider motif on ceramic earrings$6.000 bids
- Peru Andes Earrings: Teardrop shape Handpainted ceramic in blue and black shades$5.000 bids
- Peru Andes: Bracelet featuring onyx stone and bamboo$5.000 bids
- Peru Andes: Red Leather with weavings featuring Coin purse and Key chain$6.000 bids
- Peru Amazon: Stretch Bracelet with native wayruros seeds amid woven cord$6.000 bids